godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
With kingdoms, there have been many bugs, but really this one is probably the most problematic. The /k home is automatically on your core and it will destroy any blocks in the way for you to get there. Also, /k sethome does not WORK.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 4 years ago
I did it on purpose, the beacon will from now be home location but because to many have blocked it down i made it to remove the blocks to avoid people being stuck dieing

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
But now we cannot properly defend our kingdom and it requires too much trust and everyone got raided... You can fix people getting stuck by teleporting them to the closest open place so like if the core was covered, you'd spawn above. For example, 2 blocks on top of the core, you spawn 3 blocks up. Plus, nobody I know got stuck and /k sethome was better.

Last edited: over 4 years ago
<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>