URL_
URL_
Noble

43 posts
Minecraft: URL_
Discord: Unknown
By URL_ » over 4 years ago

Steve Cash, a YouTube performer famous for his “Talking Kitty Cat” video series, has died at 40.

The Nampa Police Department in Idaho responded to a call to his home on Thursday morning and found Cash dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. There is no indication of foul play, E! reports.

Cash’s wife, Celia DeCosta Cash, confirmed the news of his death in a Facebook post.

“This is so hard. I’m not even sure what to say, or for that matter, what to do,” she wrote. “I just lost my best friend, my sidekick, my lover, my mentor, my absolute everything, this morning. I’m so sad to say, my husband, Steve Cash took his own life this morning 4/16/2020. It hurts me to share this. Please understand, give the family time to grieve, but know that Steve is no longer in pain

YungMary
YungMary

36 posts
Minecraft: YungMary
By YungMary » over 4 years ago
Cool... But why on cubed?

<span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#e74c3c"><strong>Scripter</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><span style="color:#2980b9"><strong>Web Developer</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Owner </span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">of<strong> </strong></span><strong><span style="color:#27ae60">BlockUnity.ml</span></strong></span> <hr /><span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#f39c12"><strong>BlockUnity</strong></span><span style="color:#bdc3c7">.playerservers.com</span></span>
s1aughtered
s1aughtered
Royal

26 posts
Minecraft: s1aughtered
Discord: Unknown
By s1aughtered » over 3 years ago
ok, and?

<div style="text-align:center">Founder and Owner of <strong><em>CCNA</em></strong></div> <div style="text-align:center">Past Familiar IGNS: Entiitled <em>s1augtered imnotokqy zNotLqte CantRelate_SqltyMqte xdSpeedy</em><br /> <strong>EST</strong></div>