godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 3 years ago
Hello! I was playing warzone a few hours ago. There was a hacker called Toxicrules22. Here's a video with proof of him hacking. However, it is noted that most of the video is spent without him hacking. There is proof of him flying, using reach hacks, using killaura, and using aimbot, although at times I admit it isn't very clear. Also, to be kind to the staff, I added some music so it's not boring and they don't have to listen to a video about someone who lived in quarantine. Anyways, here's the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEhsnRRAFmU

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
NeedNova
NeedNova
Royal

58 posts
Minecraft: NeedNova
Discord: Unknown
By NeedNova » over 3 years ago
He is banned, but he was not using aimbot
But anyway, Thanks for reporting grinning

I want to be Neenja<br /> <br /> <strong>NeedNova</strong><br /> <strong>Might become  <span style="color:#2980b9">Trial-Mod </span><span style="color:null">again</span></strong><br /> <br />