Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
Discord: Unknown
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
Most servers have bugs, And staff do their best to fix them, However, They cant do this if they don't know of the bug and its details, This is where the community comes in, Abusing bugs can result in a ban, So please report it instead of abusing it.

Follow the format to improve the chances of it getting fixed.
​​​​​​
  • Whats your In-Game name?
  • What was the bug you found and how does it affect the server?
  • [+] If you know how to fix it, How do we fix it?
  • [+] Did you catch anyone abusing this bug, If you did, Provide us with evidence.
Thanks for taking the time to let staff know of a bug you found, It means a lot.

~Darky

Last edited: over 6 years ago
<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
AmazinglyJava
AmazinglyJava

190 posts
Minecraft: AmazinglyJava
By AmazinglyJava » over 6 years ago
I would remove the 'You never know, You could be rewarded.' part, players might think they will be rewarded, and if they aren't they might abuse the next one they find.

I'm a developer! Message me if you need help!<br /> <br /> Put "@Partydragen is a noob" in discord!
Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
Post edited, Thanks for pointing that out Java.

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).