AmazinglyJava
AmazinglyJava

190 posts
Minecraft: AmazinglyJava
Discord: Unknown
By AmazinglyJava » over 6 years ago
Using the same way you forceop with CreateYourOwnMenus, you could bring items such as command blocks, super enchanted items, named/lored items, and skulls into the creative server. You couldn't forceop but you could bring those items.

I used the bug to get command blocks just to show you that it works. I deleted them right after.

http://i.imgur.com/Vfp3pnd.png

Edit: This is a major bug, it can be used to gain op. Party, if you want I can show you how I would use them to get op.

Edit x2: Bug patched.

Last edited: over 6 years ago
I'm a developer! Message me if you need help!<br /> <br /> Put "@Partydragen is a noob" in discord!
Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
Hello, partydragen is on to it, Thanks for the report.

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
AmazinglyJava
AmazinglyJava

190 posts
Minecraft: AmazinglyJava
By AmazinglyJava » over 6 years ago
I know, I'm helping him lol

I'm a developer! Message me if you need help!<br /> <br /> Put "@Partydragen is a noob" in discord!
KyanG7
KyanG7
God

120 posts
Minecraft: KyanG7
By KyanG7 » over 6 years ago
You gonna lock this?

100 Posts | December 1st 2017<br /> Trial-Mod | ???
Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
Hello @KyanG7, A thread does not have to be locked if it does not get any more attention, Simply leave the thread be.

This thread was also marked as Resolved, so it would not need to be replied to.

Thanks.

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
KyanG7
KyanG7
God

120 posts
Minecraft: KyanG7
By KyanG7 » over 6 years ago
He says as he replies?

100 Posts | December 1st 2017<br /> Trial-Mod | ???