CreepahMC
CreepahMC
Royal

78 posts
Minecraft: CreepahMC
Discord: Unknown
By CreepahMC » over 6 years ago
So.. there's alot of bugs on warzone and i found 2 of them:

1. My island didn't generate non half of the mid AND the warzone lobby! i had no wool and i could just go to the other island and get their wool while they couldn't do anything about it.

2. Anyone can bridge out in any map(i think this works in any map) 500 blocks and they will find flat land! which you can then get down to by suiciding over and over and placing blocks there untill you can survive it with a golden apple. The redstone mechanic kit is really useful for this.

There is also another one i would like to report but i don't have screenshots for it, only the one where i was on the top. It involves getting on top of the lobby while ingame and breaking the stone bricks on the top and being in the lobby while in the game! =P

Anyways, thats all the bugs that i found.
                                                                                                                                                                   CreeperOverLord7(Da Creepah King) =P

<span style="font-size:8px"><sup>it appears i am supposed to write something here</sup></span>
CreepahMC
CreepahMC
Royal

78 posts
Minecraft: CreepahMC
By CreepahMC » over 6 years ago
Edit: I got a screenshot of the other bug =D

<span style="font-size:8px"><sup>it appears i am supposed to write something here</sup></span>
Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
Hello!
The staff team is aware of most, if not all; of these bugs.

There have been similar threads about this topic.

I do not see any further discussion for this thread, Locked.

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).