CubedCraft staff members are not responsible for managing your server; you are. If you do not know the person that griefed; I suggest installing CoreProtect and the next time they grief use the plugin to lookup break/place logs. You can find a tutorial on the plugin by looking up "Minecraft CoreProtect tutorial" on google, or something related to that.
1. Whats your In-Game Name Preceding
2. What you were punished for? Threatening players.
3. Have you ever been punished on CubedCraft before? Nope.
4. If the punishment was for hacks, and you really did have hacks, Have you removed them? Muted.
5. Why should we revert your punishment? I was testing my staff and players to see if they'd report me on my server discord, turns out that threatening that my dad works at Google and I'm getting their channel taken down is against the rules.
6. How long was your punishment? 3 days.
7. How long have you had the punishment? 15 minutes. (Directed to appeal by MissChikoo)
8. Do you admit to breaking the rules, or was it a false ban? Yes.
9. Do you know who banned you, or their rank? MissChikoo, Mod.