H077y
H077y

13 posts
Minecraft: H077y
Discord: Unknown
By H077y » over 5 years ago
The new player HitboxTeo joined SurvivalSector and I greeted him, as normal, with a "Welcome HitboxTeo!!!". He thanked me and everyone else who welcomed him. As I do to all new players, I offered him a free welcoming dog or cat. He was too busy speaking to other people at this time so I left it. After a while, he messaged me asking whether I was a girl. This creeped me out a bit as it was his first message to me. I asked him why but he didn't reply. After a little longer, I asked him again if he wanted a cat or dog. He replied, messaging me, with "The Only Thing I Want Is You"

I was going to screenshot but, Minecraft took that exact moment to crash. However, I took the time to find the logs. I screenshotted those 2 bits I mentioned and edited out the other conversations between other members and x_DMH.
As my computer is stupid, it never lets me send files through cubed craft, as some of you may know... 
So DM for the images at  H077y#7958 (Its a ZERO, not an O)

Thank You!
P.S. I wouldn't have made this if I wasn't worried about other girls being stalked by this man.

Pupukani
Pupukani

70 posts
Minecraft: Pupukani
Discord: Unknown
By Pupukani » over 5 years ago
Taken care of. You have been contacted in Discord.

- Pupukani

<div style="text-align: center;"><strong><span style="font-size: 14px;"><br />IGN - Pupukani<br />Discord - Pupukani#6065<br /></span></strong></div> <div style="text-align: center;"><strong><span style="font-size: 14px;"><br /><span style="color: #e74c3c;">mc.cubedcraft.com</span></span></strong><br /> </div>