RedstoneImpulse
RedstoneImpulse
God

27 posts
Minecraft: RedstoneImpulse
Discord: Unknown
By RedstoneImpulse » over 7 years ago

I did get banned from the server by Frozytime bacause hacking, aka aimbot... and i had no hacks or anything... i just killed him once and then got banned by him, and he doesn't care about other people that is actually hacking... D; and he banned me from the whole server, at least could he ban me from the kitpvp just for nothing!!! ign: FroZtPvP

Frozytime
Frozytime
Noble

71 posts
Minecraft: Frozytime
Discord: Unknown
By Frozytime » over 7 years ago

Listen, you clearly had aimbot, I mean an instant 360 turn. And you seemed really suspicious, but I'll accept this and unban you. Just because you appealed.

<span style="font-size:26px"><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Admin </span><br /> <span></span></strong></span><br /> <em>Message me on Discord if help is needed.</em><br /> <strong><span style="color:#000000">Frozy#1337</span></strong>
Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 7 years ago
FroZtPvP said:

I did get banned from the server by Frozytime bacause hacking, aka aimbot... and i had no hacks or anything... i just killed him once and then got banned by him, and he doesn't care about other people that is actually hacking... D; and he banned me from the whole server, at least could he ban me from the kitpvp just for nothing!!! ign: FroZtPvP

Søk om unban på Ban Appeal og folk skal bannes fra helle networke ikke bare en server

@FrozyTime har du hørt om å edite post en å lage mange?

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/