Carlos_A_M
Carlos_A_M

7 posts
Minecraft: Carlos_A_M
By Carlos_A_M » over 5 years ago
I have been playing this gamemode for a huge ammount of time, and everyone I know that also plays it remembers something that was removed from the game, missiles. Missiles were basically redstone-slime block machines that have tntĀ  at the front of them to fly across the map and hit an enemy target.

I honestly think they should bring them back, since most old school tnt wars players remember them as one of the unique feathures of tnt wars on cubedcraft.

Also, remember that missiles are not a really effective weapon, since a cannon can just shoot them down, but I enjoy making them, It was one of main reasons I played tnt wars on this server (which I still do, but not as often.)

Angry_Squid
Angry_Squid

152 posts
Minecraft: Angry_Squid
Discord: Unknown
By Angry_Squid » over 5 years ago
Once upon a time, missiles worked.
Then there was an update to tntwarsv2 and they didn't work because the way regions were set up.
Then I became admin, realized the regions were just set up all weird and that missiles could be made to work, so I changed the regions and made them work. Then players realized missiles worked. Then players realized that they could use missiles to cross the wall region to get to the enemy side. Then I realized players could use missiles to cross to the enemy side.
Then I disabled missiles. So now, unless enabling missiles in tntwars suddenly becomes a priority, and the devs make a way to enable missiles without allowing for the afore mentioned exploit, it's unlikely they'll be reenabled.

Carlos_A_M
Carlos_A_M

7 posts
Minecraft: Carlos_A_M
By Carlos_A_M » over 5 years ago
I remembered something, When missiles worked, players could not get to the other side of the team. I dont know how that worked, but the only thing that was still a thing and was frustrating was that griefing was possible. I dont really know right now if its possible to prevent griefing and make missiles work. I think missiles will only stay as a dream for the future for now.

SquibyPlays
SquibyPlays
Royal

43 posts
Minecraft: SquibyPlays
By SquibyPlays » over 5 years ago
Explody thingy?

gibbiemonster
gibbiemonster

26 posts
Minecraft: gibbiemonster
Discord: gibbiemonster#6242
Partydragen: gibbiemonster
By gibbiemonster » over 5 years ago
@Angry_Squid
You need to setup a seperate region for the boarder, and make it so nobody can pass, Kind of like a worldboarder.

Angry_Squid
Angry_Squid

152 posts
Minecraft: Angry_Squid
By Angry_Squid » over 5 years ago
GibbieMonster:
@Angry_Squid
You need to setup a seperate region for the boarder, and make it so nobody can pass, Kind of like a worldboarder.

I know how to use regions -_-
It can't currently be done without additional coding.