Masoin
Masoin

160 posts
Minecraft: Masoin
Discord: Unknown
By Masoin » over 5 years ago

Introduction
Hia everyone! I've seen that quite a few people have found my last skript tutorial helpful; today, I will be showing you a few name things, and from request, how to make a menu. Let's get into it!

Beforehand
Remember, before we get into it, if you have not seen my previous tutorial, go ahead and check up on it. I will be following up on it, so make sure to read it. 

Commands
Skript also allows you to make custom commands. Let me tell you how:

Now, we are not going to start out with an event this time, but rather, your command:

command /text:

Now, /text is just our testing. Like before, remember to put a colon, and don't forget, 4 spaces, or 1 tab, and do not switch them up. 

Now, after your command, go crazy.

command /text:
    trigger: <-- Every command needs a trigger.
        if {money.%player%} is 100:
            send "You have exactly 100 dollars in your account."

^ Is an example. You do it kind of like an event, or on break for following back, just remember, commands have a TRIGGER.

Menus
Now, how do we make a menu? Making menus can be hard, so I am going to leave you on the BASICS for it.

Now, menus can be triggered by events or commands, it does not matter. Slots in a menu start at 0. 

<> is required.
-- is optional.
() options + required

command /menu:
    trigger:
        format slot 0 of player with <item> -NAMED: ??- -WITH LORE: ?-  to (CLOSE/RUN) (if close: -THEN: RUN-) [execute CONSOLE/PLAYER command "<command>"]

Ignore this -></command></item>

Sorry if it is a little confusing, you will learn.

Conclusion
There you go, a little more insight. If you still need help, I will make more tutorials, with new things. If you need personal help with skript, contact me on discord, Masonnn#3343. 

Thanks, again, best of luck!

~ Mason

Last edited: over 5 years ago
IDuckz_
IDuckz_
God

40 posts
Minecraft: IDuckz_
By IDuckz_ » over 4 years ago
k.

Last edited: over 4 years ago
hi
ApexCandy
ApexCandy
God

76 posts
Minecraft: ApexCandy
By ApexCandy » over 4 years ago
InvalidDuckKing necro-posting isn't allowed.

(Post Locked)

<strong><u>Contact me:</u></strong><br />Discord: ApexCandy#4482<br /><br /><span style="color:#e74c3c"><strong>Administrator</strong></span><br /><br /><em>ip: mc.cubedcraft.com</em>