The_To
The_To

7 posts
Minecraft: The_To
Discord: Unknown
By The_To » over 5 years ago
As you know there are ranks on the server but I think it would be nice to have more perms or perks. I am not seening like in game perks maybe we can add trails in game or in the lobby a bit more little cosmetics. It is just a thought because the more perks we have the better the ranks is worth and more will want it.

<p>:)</p>
YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
Minecraft: YoVamp
By YoVamp » over 5 years ago
Some perks can't be made because of the EULA.
The EULA makes it so you can't sell a product that is really "Pay to Win", which is basically buying something just to get better or help them succeed the main game for the server.
That's  why most plugins are now free.

<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span><br /> IGN</strong>: VampireGamer7<br /> <strong>Discord</strong><span>: Vamp-Uchiha#6480</span></span></div> <div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong>Code</strong>: Java, Python, HTML, CSS, Discord.JS, & Skript<br /> <strong>Rank:</strong> VIP (2/15/19 - 7/7/19)<br /> <strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span></strong></span></div>
The_To
The_To

7 posts
Minecraft: The_To
By The_To » over 5 years ago
Ok... I know about the EULA you simple dont break the rules. I didnt ask to break the EULA, which means adding a whole ton of perks I am simply asking for a little more.

<p>:)</p>
YoVamp
YoVamp
Royal

49 posts
Minecraft: YoVamp
By YoVamp » over 5 years ago
True, but just letting ya know, a lot of features are sadly cancelled out.

<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"></span><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span><br /> IGN</strong>: VampireGamer7<br /> <strong>Discord</strong><span>: Vamp-Uchiha#6480</span></span></div> <div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Helvetica,sans-serif"><strong>Code</strong>: Java, Python, HTML, CSS, Discord.JS, & Skript<br /> <strong>Rank:</strong> VIP (2/15/19 - 7/7/19)<br /> <strong><span style="color:#e74c3c"><u>_____________________________</u></span></strong></span></div>