tyoscar
tyoscar

1 posts
Minecraft: tyoscar
By tyoscar » over 4 years ago
Hi,
I've been playing on my playerserver, 3weeksw (the w at the end is intentional), and I'm unable to download the world file from the server manager.
The world file is 992 megabytes large, I wonder if it exceeds some sort of file size cap from the download server?
Here is one of the errors I've seen:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 269896072 bytes) in /home/minecraft/multicraft/servers/playerservers/core/classes/Files.php on line 840
And another involves something to do with cloudfare (I'm not too sure what this is as I'm not an expert), as soon as I can trigger this again I will attach a screencap.
Any suggestions or advice?
Thanks for the help, 
3weeks

CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
Discord: Unknown
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
The download file bug has already been
confirmed some time ago, sadly there are no way to
download files now.

Discord: Untrustable#8110

Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 4 years ago
Sounds like the map is to big so nothing we really cant fix yet

Download feature itself working fine as combat told it dont but it do it got fixed a while ago

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
Discord: Unknown
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
OK unamused

Discord: Untrustable#8110

YungMary
YungMary

36 posts
Minecraft: YungMary
By YungMary » over 4 years ago
Maybe try to make some important chunks of your map into schematics and download them partly. then "rebuild" the map in MCedit.

<span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#e74c3c"><strong>Scripter</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><span style="color:#2980b9"><strong>Web Developer</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Owner </span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">of<strong> </strong></span><strong><span style="color:#27ae60">BlockUnity.ml</span></strong></span> <hr /><span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#f39c12"><strong>BlockUnity</strong></span><span style="color:#bdc3c7">.playerservers.com</span></span>