Aerson
Aerson
Royal

9 posts
IGN: Aerson
by Aerson » 10 months ago
Because i gotten hacked by BowserIsGay who was on fredjones69969 email that hack my jwissinger aol email and my name was Aerson then today he change my password 1 hour again at 7:36pm us and go into fredjones69969 information his ign BowserIsGay and get me the account back please i really hate getting hacked, also i wanted too because i wanted to migrate it and it was too old for sure and im saying goodbye to you who like to tease alot, being rude and toxication rudeness and hopefully you enjoy! Never ever CubedCraft Server! Go find FredJones69969 Ign: Aerson find his password from 7/27/2019 today sounds a deal and then send me feed back on the wall! 

Enjoy and Hopefully you have Fun Time!

Aerson
Aerson
Royal

9 posts
Partydragen may you please take my royal rank again and for giveaway to someone like treehugger or someone else that's a member or a guess deal?

Aerson
Aerson
Royal

9 posts
One more thing, ik im never playing here again, i think you were Dominic Hunter but i though u were! i'm Wissinger the old stupid person

HTCS
HTCS
Moderator Builder

31 posts
IGN: HTCS
by HTCS » 10 months ago
bye

F

​​​​​​HTCS#1393
Aigas
Aigas

26 posts
IGN: Aigas
by Aigas » 10 months ago
BYE

NERD

your a wizard harry
pepsae
pepsae

5 posts
IGN: pepsae
by pepsae » 10 months ago
whaat royal for me?!

why da hecc

Last edited: 10 months ago

Discord - pepsi#2988
NeedEriss
NeedEriss

231 posts
IGN: NeedEriss
by NeedEriss » 10 months ago
Sad :(

Discord: DreadLord_Eriss#8623
Fully Enjoying Cubed and Time With New Friends
Warszawo
Warszawo
Noble

78 posts
IGN: Warszawo
by Warszawo » 10 months ago
plz not leave.

hi my iq is lower than an average room tempature, the average room tempature is 20-25 C. so the average is (20+25)/2 = 22.5 .
So my iq could be (in whole numbers) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22.
goodbye.
bxae
bxae
Noble

8 posts
IGN: bxae
by bxae » 10 months ago
omg jakewissinger is quitting?!?!/1.11!?!!!?1