Valouswag_20
Valouswag_20

1 posts
Minecraft: Valouswag_20
By Valouswag_20 » over 4 years ago
So i was playing Tntwars : building cannons and a player lvl 1 start placing blocks in front of the cannon of my cannon blocking the shot which result in the death of my cannon and spamming the lever of my cannon destroying it disappointed

And many times he said that I/other players was griefing and/or trolling to get us report

The name of the player is MinSoftrage

https://youtu.be/AU8ekh2emJo

there is some proof that he is a bad guy

YungMary
YungMary

36 posts
Minecraft: YungMary
By YungMary » over 4 years ago
Quite entertaining Video tho.

would love to see the consequences for MinSoft

<span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#e74c3c"><strong>Scripter</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><span style="color:#2980b9"><strong>Web Developer</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Owner </span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">of<strong> </strong></span><strong><span style="color:#27ae60">BlockUnity.ml</span></strong></span> <hr /><span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#f39c12"><strong>BlockUnity</strong></span><span style="color:#bdc3c7">.playerservers.com</span></span>
Commodore640
Commodore640
God Member

109 posts
Minecraft: Commodore640
Discord: Unknown
By Commodore640 » over 4 years ago
Blocking the TNT with Stone Bricks did cause your cannon to get blown up. 

That player should get banned alright. He knows what he did.