Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 7 years ago

Changelog

• Modifyed the code alot on /register command plugin (Please report fast if you find a bug) this change is added on all servers
  • Removed SurvivalOld Server (Reason: U get more memory on other servers and start priority the current servers that are here now)
  • Removed Factions Server (Reason: U get more memory on other servers and start priority the current servers that are here now)
  • Removed Prison Server (Reason: U get more memory on other servers and start priority the current servers that are here now)
  • Removed Factions Portal on lobby
  • Removed Prison Portal on lobby
  • Removed Featured Servers On bungeecord systems and lobby
  • Moved the Skywars portal to where factions Portal was before on Lobby
  • Updated Server Stats Sidebar on lobby
  • Updated Server Stats Sidebar on Creative
  • Fixed The Portal on Creative
  • Updated the Compass on lobby
  • Updated the Compass on Bedwars
  • Updated the Welcome Hologram on Lobby
  • Added the Compass on Warzone
  • Added the Compass on TNTWars
  • Added the Compass on Creative
  • Added Arena in Survival
  • Added LeaderBoards in Survival
  • Fixed 2 Sell signs on Survival Shop that was Buy signs
  • Added WorldEdit as default plugin on new Player Servers (You no longer need to install it)
  • Added WorldGuard as default plugin on new Player Servers (You no longer need to install it)
  • Removed 1.8 and 1.10 Templates from PlayerServers that was a hidden but never got completed (WIll be added again in future)
  • And alot more that i have forgot now

Worked alot of planning and try finding Developers to code the new PlayerServers plugin and the other plugins i have planned

Plugins under Planning

• PlayerServers
  • TNTWars
  • PlayerPoints (Global)

How will PlayerPoints Work? Its being a global coins system on the whole network where people can example buy 1 spawner on survival or 30 days Ps time and alot more
and people will earn Points by voteing and playing Warzone or TNTWars minigame (Our custum minigames)

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/