AmazinglyJava
AmazinglyJava

190 posts
Minecraft: AmazinglyJava
Discord: Unknown
By AmazinglyJava » over 6 years ago
I've seen some people asking how to do some quite simple stuff, such as obtaining command blocks.
So I decided to make a thread containing a few simple tutorials.

How to enable command blocks

How to disable command block spam

How to obtain specific items

Heads

How to create another world
Run the command /control
Click 'Manage Plugins'
Install MultiverseCore (At the time or writing this, it's the first one on the second page.)
If you want a void world, also install VoidWorld
Run the command /reload (This will reload your server, it usually kicks all online players.)

If you were kicked, rejoin your server.

Replace <name> with the name you want the world to be called.
Replace <type> with the type of world you want to generate.

Run the command /mv create <name><type>

Types: (Void worlds require the plugin VoidWorld)
Default world: normal
Nether world: nether
End world: end
Super flat world: normal -t flat
Void world: normal -g VoidWorld</type></name></type></name>

How to teleport to another world
Run the command /control
Click 'Manage Plugins'
Install MultiverseCore (At the time or writing this, it's the first one on the second page.)
Run the command /reload (This will reload your server, it usually kicks all online players.)

If you were kicked, rejoin your server.

Replace <name> with the name of your world.

Run the command /mv tp <name>

Default world names:
Overworld: world
Nether: world_nether
End: world_the_end</name></name>

If you have something more complex, message me ingame and I might help you.

Reply if you want another tutorial.

Last edited: over 6 years ago
I'm a developer! Message me if you need help!<br /> <br /> Put "@Partydragen is a noob" in discord!
Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
Very good post, I hope this will clear any confusion for people wanting to create a server.

Well done AmazinglyJava.

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
AmazinglyJava
AmazinglyJava

190 posts
Thanks!

Can you think of any other tutorials I should add?

I'm a developer! Message me if you need help!<br /> <br /> Put "@Partydragen is a noob" in discord!
Zed_Infinity
Zed_Infinity

163 posts
Minecraft: Zed_Infinity
By Zed_Infinity » over 6 years ago
You should make a post about how to use certain plugins ect.

<span style="color:#f1c40f"><span style="font-size:26px"><strong><em>#1 XRun Player</em></strong></span></span><br /> <em>1st Place on 7 out of 12 maps.</em><br /> Beat MyNameIs12345 on Sand by 0.001 seconds (skrub).
AmazinglyJava
AmazinglyJava

190 posts
Hmm, I don't know how to use every plugin. I've never touched any minigame plugin, everything I've done containing minigames is usually a custom plugin or command blocks. Ill make a tutorial on the ones I know.

DoubleOhs
DoubleOhs

9 posts
Minecraft: DoubleOhs
By DoubleOhs » over 5 years ago
how do i import worlds w/ mv?(like ones in my saves folder)

Vectoring
Vectoring
Noble

99 posts
Minecraft: Vectoring
By Vectoring » over 5 years ago
go to https://playerservers.com log in with your account (if you have one) then go to dashboard and on the left there should be some buttons look there and click upload and then you can pick the file you want to upload(it has to be a schematic file)

Sxfti
Sxfti

1 posts
Minecraft: Sxfti
By Sxfti » over 4 years ago
Can you do a tutorial on how to make a new world in the higher versions because everytime I start a new world in 1.15.2 I get one of the three or four old preset worlds but I want a world with naturally generated pillager outposts and stuff if you can do a tutorial on that I would appreciate it so so much I wanna start a 1.15.2 survival with the 1.15.2 content

Linktheproish25
Linktheproish25

1 posts
Minecraft: Linktheproish25
By Linktheproish25 » over 3 years ago
So,  if set my playerserver to support 1.8,  can I set it to 1.12 afterwards? If not, is there a way I can completly delete it so I can get another one?

urtoxic
urtoxic

2 posts
Minecraft: urtoxic
By urtoxic » over 3 years ago
Linktheproish25:
So,  if set my playerserver to support 1.8,  can I set it to 1.12 afterwards? If not, is there a way I can completly delete it so I can get another one?
Yes you can, just visit https://playerservers.com/ and head over to the playerserver and go to the tab "Dashboard" and you can change the setting named "Server Version". Otherwise, if you would like to reset your playerserver, just go into the lobby and type "/reset <playerserver>"</playerserver>

Last edited: over 3 years ago