This addon is a fork of skript-mirror, and comes with a bunch of bug fixes and new features.
Some of the important bug fixes and features:
- Fixed async event listening
- Fixed local variables issues being deleted after async java calls and after parse sections from custom syntax
- Added support for newer Java versions and Java vendors
- Added custom events
- Added sections, with support for running code blocks async
- Fixed class proxies and made them easier to use
- Added preloading
hiiiiiighly doubt this will be added but it'd be cool if they somehow managed to patch this and let us use it
yea like rlly rlly good, very much not being added
I think as the people above mentioned, this is not going to happen. Its essentially the equivalent of allowing custom plugins which for reasons explained before, isn't happening
Oh thats very unfortunate
There's gotta be a way to implement this in a safe fasion, but until then, never gonna happen.