SSammy27
SSammy27

14 posts
Minecraft: SSammy27
By SSammy27 » over 5 years ago
I have played TNTWars for a while on this server. However, I saw many problems while I was playing for that time. The biggest issue is that the distance between the two islands are too short. I used f3 to calculate the distance and I found that the distance between the island and the wall is only about 15 blocks and the distance between the two islands are shorter than 50 blocks. 

The problem with this is the fact that people can use autos and spread shotguns to nuke the enemy's island. This makes the game end in a few minutes. Sometimes, the game even ends in less than 5 minutes. So, if we add more distance, it could fix those problems and possibly make the game better.

Although the distance between the two islands may not be 300 blocks ore 200 blocks, it should be at least 100 blocks. 100 blocks is not as long as you think. In fact, it is very easy to make a cannon that shoots more than 100 blocks. There are very compact designs that can shoot 100 blocks out there on Youtube. Also, there are some factions cannon that shoots 100 chunks(1600 Blocks). So, wouldn't it be easy to make a 100 block cannon?

Thanks for anyone reading this. I hope this will make the TNTWars game better.