Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 5 years ago
Hi everyone,
We have readded a playerservers plan that cost 3000 points! You can get it from the lobby shop to get a bit extra Memory and Slots 

It works same way as before but if you're new you get points by voting on CubedCraft and playing our public minigames! 
https://cubedcraft.com/vote/

Due the cost of the PlayerServers we have choosed to change the free plan slots from 15 to 10 slots but you keep 15 with the points plan and all donator ranks keep 15 slots++

Last edited: over 5 years ago
Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
Cool! Another good use for my points.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
aDragX
aDragX

21 posts
Minecraft: aDragX
By aDragX » over 4 years ago
erik6147:
Cool! Another good use for my points.

Indeed

<div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:#9b59b6"></span><span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace"><span style="font-size:14px"><strong><span style="color:#c0392b"></span><br /> <span style="color:#e74c3c">Contact me on discord if you need a staff member! </span><em><span style="color:#ff0000"> </span></em></strong></span><em><span style="font-size:16px"><strong><span style="color:#33cccc">Staff member with 4 years under his belt</span></strong></span></em><span style="color:#ff0000"></span></span></div> <span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace"><br /> <strong><span style="color:#2980b9">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#9b59b6">DragonsEye#3231</span><br /> <span style="color:#3498db">IGN:</span><span style="color:#9b59b6"> </span>EyeOfDragons<br /> <span style="color:#f1c40f"></span></strong></span><br />  
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
Necro-Posting isn't allowed.

THREAD LOCKED

Discord: Untrustable#8110