gabitza1234
gabitza1234
God

53 posts
Minecraft: gabitza1234
Discord: Unknown
By gabitza1234 » over 4 years ago
Survival was a very fun game. I used to play it a lot with my friends and we all had fun.
In my opinion, I think Survival should be brought back. Because it was very fun and way better than other servers. The chances of us getting griefed is very low.
First of all, It was a good way to pass time when no one was playing on any other games.
Second of all, me and my friends had alot of memories on that server. Some were really good and some were really bad. but most of them were good. I remember when we got our first Heart of the Sea and our first Conduct and felt so happy. It turned into a mini-competition on who can get the most Hearts of the Sea, but eventually it stopped.
I hope survival will be back, because I had a lot of fun on Survival. Most servers (I tried more than 5, 1 of them even kicked me a lot) have a really bad Survival, but CubedCraft had the best survival out of every server. I hope you will bring it back. It would mean a lot for me if it did come back.

im somewhat good at skript and server development

MyNameIs12345
MyNameIs12345
Noble

80 posts
Minecraft: MyNameIs12345
By MyNameIs12345 » over 4 years ago
I agree with gabitza1234 on bringing back survival. I too had alot of fun with gabitza1234 and MrBlackOut51 hunting for shipwrecks. It was a good way to pass time. And i met MrBlackout51 by playing Survival

P.S I hope you do bring survival back. 

hi my iq is lower than an average room tempature, the average room tempature is 20-25 C. so the average is (20+25)/2 = 22.5 .<br /> So my iq could be (in whole numbers) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22.<br /> goodbye.
MrBlackout51
MrBlackout51

19 posts
Minecraft: MrBlackout51
By MrBlackout51 » over 4 years ago
I agree too! I think Cubed should bring back survival. It was extremely fun besides the fact, as mentioned, when someone griefed. I met new friends there and I enjoyed hunting for Hearts of the Sea!

<strong><span style="color:#1abc9c">Hello hoomans. </span><br /> <span style="color:#e67e22">I am Deadbush.</span><br /> <span style="color:#f39c12">I am also Lord Duck.</span></strong>
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
I disagree. You could just join one of the player servers that has survival already. Also, not many players played it and people didn't really like it. CubedCraft had a good reason to remove it, especially because there's like 2 million player servers with survival.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
aDragX
aDragX

21 posts
Minecraft: aDragX
By aDragX » over 4 years ago
erik6147:
I disagree. You could just join one of the player servers that has survival already. Also, not many players played it and people didn't really like it. CubedCraft had a good reason to remove it, especially because there's like 2 million player servers with survival.

I totally agree with @erik6147 on this, especially when its very easy to make your own survival server.
All you need to do is get a world and maybe a few plugins and bingo. Survival made

<div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:#9b59b6"></span><span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace"><span style="font-size:14px"><strong><span style="color:#c0392b"></span><br /> <span style="color:#e74c3c">Contact me on discord if you need a staff member! </span><em><span style="color:#ff0000"> </span></em></strong></span><em><span style="font-size:16px"><strong><span style="color:#33cccc">Staff member with 4 years under his belt</span></strong></span></em><span style="color:#ff0000"></span></span></div> <span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace"><br /> <strong><span style="color:#2980b9">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#9b59b6">DragonsEye#3231</span><br /> <span style="color:#3498db">IGN:</span><span style="color:#9b59b6"> </span>EyeOfDragons<br /> <span style="color:#f1c40f"></span></strong></span><br />  
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
Necro-Posting isn't allowed.

THREAD LOCKED

Discord: Untrustable#8110