godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
Partydragen and the staff make comments all the time about not being able to make everything that they want to make on CubedCraft, yet they are still being picky about picking staff. I feel that they should get more staff and be a little less picky. Also, maybe create a broadcast add on CubedCraft every once in a while advertising the website to apply for staff... The more staff CubedCraft has, the quicker they can get stuff finished. The quicker they just stuff finished, the better CubedCraft is. When you think about it, it's just common sense. However, I feel they should still be picky about staff as to not get abusive staff that will destroy the server. I still feel like CubedCraft has denied a bunch of members that would have been helpful to the community as to get stuff finished... Partydragen has wanted to add stuff to Kingdoms for a long time but has not had time. I feel that he is doing a great job, but he still needs to add more staff if he wants to get some of his ideas done.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Add a comment if you agree

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
Partydragen
Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 4 years ago
Getting more staff wont solve the problem with development...

Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/
zNotCerq
zNotCerq
God

124 posts
Minecraft: zNotCerq
By zNotCerq » over 4 years ago
Just install skript and I can help you a bunch, I am available most of the time

godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Well I still stand by my point that more staff could get stuff done quicker because more people could be working on more different things

aDragX
aDragX

21 posts
Minecraft: aDragX
By aDragX » over 4 years ago
Most of the things are with Plugins and skripts and all the other Developer stuff other than Staff / moderation things

<div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:#9b59b6"></span><span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace"><span style="font-size:14px"><strong><span style="color:#c0392b"></span><br /> <span style="color:#e74c3c">Contact me on discord if you need a staff member! </span><em><span style="color:#ff0000"> </span></em></strong></span><em><span style="font-size:16px"><strong><span style="color:#33cccc">Staff member with 4 years under his belt</span></strong></span></em><span style="color:#ff0000"></span></span></div> <span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace"><br /> <strong><span style="color:#2980b9">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#9b59b6">DragonsEye#3231</span><br /> <span style="color:#3498db">IGN:</span><span style="color:#9b59b6"> </span>EyeOfDragons<br /> <span style="color:#f1c40f"></span></strong></span><br />  
CombatMC
CombatMC

317 posts
Minecraft: CombatMC
By CombatMC » over 4 years ago
Just a note that developers don't use Skript to code the plugins or system.

Discord: Untrustable#8110