Partydragen
Owner

534 posts
Minecraft: Partydragen
Partydragen: Partydragen
Discord: partydragen
Minecraft-Community: Partydragen
By Partydragen » over 3 years ago
In the coming month / months CubedCraft will may be fully rebranded to PlayerServers, this is still something we still discussing on how we gonna do it either CubedCraft will be renamed or we will setup a own proxy for it with mc.playerservers.com

The reason for this is PlayerServers is a better name for it and sounds interesting for new players to check it out with also mean PlayerServers is the main focus

The public servers we have will still run as normal

Last edited: over 3 years ago
Owner of CubedCraft Network
Server Ip: mc.cubedcraft.com
My Website:
 http://partydragen.com/
YungMary
YungMary

36 posts
Minecraft: YungMary
By YungMary » over 3 years ago
Its may sound like a good idea to make a network centered about it, but it might lead to cubedcraft getting inactive because the majority of the player base plays on PlayerServers

<span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#e74c3c"><strong>Scripter</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><span style="color:#2980b9"><strong>Web Developer</strong></span><strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d"></span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">, </span><strong><span style="color:#c0392b">Owner </span></strong><span style="color:#7f8c8d">of<strong> </strong></span><strong><span style="color:#27ae60">BlockUnity.ml</span></strong></span> <hr /><span style="font-size:22px"><span style="color:#f39c12"><strong>BlockUnity</strong></span><span style="color:#bdc3c7">.playerservers.com</span></span>
godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
Discord: Unknown
By godlyeriss » over 3 years ago
Which is exactly why a proxy server should be used instead.

Also, Warzone and TNTwars are still very active at certain times people just don't like playing it for too long.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
zNotCerq
zNotCerq
God

124 posts
Minecraft: zNotCerq
By zNotCerq » over 3 years ago
I know xRun is dead, but me and my friends still like to play it. Please keep xRun.

WhenUHackUNoob
WhenUHackUNoob
God

34 posts
Minecraft: WhenUHackUNoob
Partydragen: WhenUHackUNoob
By WhenUHackUNoob » over 3 years ago
Hey!

I personally think that PlayerServers should get its own proxy and CubedCraft will become a network for just Minigames.

IDuckz_
IDuckz_
God

40 posts
Minecraft: IDuckz_
By IDuckz_ » over 3 years ago
I don't really like this idea since if anyone wants to play warzone, they would need to leave the server and then join warzone, if they are bored then they need to go back and forth checking if there are any of their "friends" online or checking if warzone or other minigames is active. That's just my opinion.

hi
zldyt
zldyt
God

30 posts
Minecraft: zldyt
By zldyt » over 3 years ago
IDuckz_:
I don't really like this idea since if anyone wants to play warzone, they would need to leave the server and then join warzone, if they are bored then they need to go back and forth checking if there are any of their "friends" online or checking if warzone or other minigames is active. That's just my opinion.
I check whos online on my Friends list all the time because I get very lonely so I dont like the idea of Seperate proxies either.

<p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of Puppy Network and Puppy Hosting</strong></span></p> <p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Co-Owner of Fireball Networks</strong></span></p> <p><span style="text-decoration: underline; color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of PS_ReviveCraft (to be created)</strong></span></p>
MyNameIs12345
MyNameIs12345
Noble

80 posts
Minecraft: MyNameIs12345
By MyNameIs12345 » over 3 years ago
Agreed with IDuckz_.
Switching back from 2 serperate servers because from time to time both playerservers and warzone is empty. so you may go on playerservers but wanna play warzone so you have to keep switching back from 2 servers to keep checking if warzone has players yet or not.
imo this will be annoying.

hi my iq is lower than an average room tempature, the average room tempature is 20-25 C. so the average is (20+25)/2 = 22.5 .<br /> So my iq could be (in whole numbers) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22.<br /> goodbye.
roysland
roysland
God

2 posts
Minecraft: roysland
By roysland » over 3 years ago
I agree with IDuckz and Warszawo with the same reasons

GellyZ
GellyZ
Admin God

26 posts
Minecraft: GellyZ
By GellyZ » over 3 years ago
Well this is an interesting ideas with both good and bad sides. Mostly bad sides to it in my opinion.

Having two different servers can make it quite annoying for players if warzone/tntwars is empty and they want to check if their friends are on a playerservers they have to log onto a different server. I don't see any good by making it like this. If you're going through with playerservers and warzone being seperated you will probably get less players and I know that is nothing you want.

The way the server is now, with a lobby and a way to go to warzone/tntwars and playerservers without leaving the server is the best way in my opinion. You can do /friend list and see where your friends are along with /glist to see if people are active on the playerserver or gamemode you want to play on. 

Then again you do whatever you want with your server, this is just what me and others it seems like think.