MissChikoo
MissChikoo
God

97 posts
Minecraft: MissChikoo
Discord: Unknown
By MissChikoo » over 3 years ago
Summer is here!
And we want to welcome the summer with a summer sale in our store!

You can now get everything in the CubedCraft store for 25% off the original price, including the monthly ranks VIP and MVP! But we are not stopping there. If you subscribe to either VIP or MVP with automatic renewal the price will not change even though the sale ends. This means you will have 25% off the monthly subscription as long as you do not cancel it. 

The sale has already started and ends on August 1st!

Link to store: https://cubedcraft.com/store/

<strong><u>Contact me:</u></strong><br />Discord: MissChikoo#4780<br />E-mail: misschikoo@cubedcraft.com<br /><br /><span style="color:#c0392b"><strong>Network Administrator</strong></span><br /><br /><em>ip: mc.cubedcraft.com</em>
zldyt
zldyt
God

30 posts
Minecraft: zldyt
By zldyt » over 3 years ago
Darn. if I knew closer I would've made my paypal and buy upgrade to royal or god. At least I have royal now

<p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of Puppy Network and Puppy Hosting</strong></span></p> <p><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Co-Owner of Fireball Networks</strong></span></p> <p><span style="text-decoration: underline; color: #e74c3c;"><strong>Founder of PS_ReviveCraft (to be created)</strong></span></p>
Commodore640
Commodore640
God Member

109 posts
Minecraft: Commodore640
By Commodore640 » over 3 years ago
I would have gotten Nobile if it means I can pick which team I want to be in TNTWARS at a lower price. But Cubed is toxic and somewhat not worth my money.