MiniPixel189
MiniPixel189

2 posts
Minecraft: MiniPixel189
Discord: Unknown
By MiniPixel189 » over 4 years ago
I was told by ApexCandy " Well, you’re new player we haven’t seen you helping players around and staff don’t know your chat behavior You can apply again in one month " But, Isn't that the whole point of trial mod, to have a certain staff watch over me and see how I do, I've already had 3 reports, But a month for an app like that? It's amazing but the point of trial mod is for staff to watch over me and see If I'm ready for Mod. If trial-mod isn't for that then what is it for?
I'm not here to argue or me disrespectful, I just would like to know.
Apex told me who did deny me, Porama. But she says "I think so, but other staff thinks we should accept people who we known to some extends"
Sorry about the call
Sometimes you gotta try out new people, trying out randos will lead to more people you guys/girls can know. Possibly people who you know to some extends can just be a greater chance at getting hired, not instantly rejected. Are we able to take it back in as under consideration? or is the decision final?
I asked her that but she said " I don't have power to change the rules :shrug: " That rule must fall under Dragen or Sam you guys can find my application here https://cubedcraft.com/user/submissions/?view=175 Apex said I need to be seen helping people, but a time span of a month? just to apply for a role that wont even be offical? It's stupid. Maybe a week or so but a month to prove one reason is really dumb.

THIS POST IS FOR THE OWNERS OF CUBED CRAFT

godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
MiniPixel that must suck. I feel your pain because when I was requesting an unban once, it was denied because the staff said they had known the person who reported me longer. I also understand that you said this post is for the owners of CubedCraft but I felt I must comment on this affair.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
Preceding
Preceding
Noble

14 posts
Minecraft: Preceding
Discord: Preceding#5176
By Preceding » over 4 years ago
They can't just accept a staff application of a player they haven't seen online, or helping people. Accepting random people is a very bad idea and may lead to further griefing of Cubed.

godlyeriss
godlyeriss

245 posts
Minecraft: godlyeriss
By godlyeriss » over 4 years ago
Well Preceding mine was rejected because of my prior ban history mainly. What the heck can I do about that? Also, you just necroposted.

<span style="font-family:'Courier New',Courier,monospace"><span style="color:#3498db">Discord:</span> <span style="color:#c0392b">DreadLord_Eriss#8623</span></span><br /> <span style="color:#2ecc71">Fully Enjoying Cubed </span><span style="color:#8e44ad">and Time With New Friends</span>
qtswift
qtswift
Royal

16 posts
Minecraft: qtswift
By qtswift » over 4 years ago
They probably denied for lack of playtime and on the server

<span style="color:#1abc9c">Contact Me At:</span><br /> <span style="color:#2980b9">Discord: Xsig2#8436</span><br /> <span style="color:#e67e22">Lead-Dev of Voltix</span><br /> <span style="color:#c0392b">Founder of: Voltix</span><br /> <span style="color:#27ae60">Playing Minecraft Since 2013</span><br /> <span style="color:#e67e22">Playing CubedCraft for 6 months to a year now.</span><br />  
qtswift
qtswift
Royal

16 posts
Minecraft: qtswift
By qtswift » over 4 years ago
or another reason

<span style="color:#1abc9c">Contact Me At:</span><br /> <span style="color:#2980b9">Discord: Xsig2#8436</span><br /> <span style="color:#e67e22">Lead-Dev of Voltix</span><br /> <span style="color:#c0392b">Founder of: Voltix</span><br /> <span style="color:#27ae60">Playing Minecraft Since 2013</span><br /> <span style="color:#e67e22">Playing CubedCraft for 6 months to a year now.</span><br />